EAT, PLAY, WORK
Flexible floor plans available in a variety of configurations for restaurants, retail or offices uses. Exterior signage available.
Whiskey Row is a dynamic block and a 24-Hour community.
For Commercial Leasing information on 111 Whiskey Row, contact:
Tyler Smith, CCIM
PRG | Commercial Property Advisors
Restaurants and Retail Spaces
Two levels, each with street frontage – Main Street and Washington Street
- Range of floor plates available – 4,700 sf up to 15,000 sf
- High ceilings, expansive windows, hardwood floors
- Dedicated service entrance and elevator for deliveries
- Established block with several very successful restaurants
- Adjacent to Old Forester Distillery on west and planned Westin and Moxy hotels on east
- Over 3 Million visitors to KFC Yum! Center and Waterfront Park annually
- Over 500,000 visitors to the Convention Center annually – with major expansion underway
With downtown views, huge windows, expansive skylights and original brick walls , these offices will provide a one-of-a-kind working environment. They have the ability to be transformed into traditional, informal, or technical work-places, making these offices suitable for a wide variety of uses.
- Approximately 15,000 sq. ft. floor-plate one level above Main Street level
- Available as full floor or subdivided
- Ceiling heights range from 10′ to over 12′
- Huge windows and skylights
- Exposed brick walls with arched openings